Thursday 30 July 2009

BF in 3D

Wow what about this picture - BF in 3D at 27 weeks!!
So amazing!!! You can see her face and she looks so contented.
Malcolm and I decided that we could not stand the uncertainty of not knowing for sure if BF is a girl so off I went for a sexing scan today to get a better idea given that I am now 27 weeks and it should be more obvious. And it was confirmed that BF is a girl :-) Phew is all I can say given the amount of pink things already purchased!!
During the scan we also got a 3D picture as above. It took a while to get since BF had decided to put both hands and legs in front of her face and the scanner could not get a clear picture until the very end. It was well worth waiting for the shot though since she looks adorable. Yes, I am biased!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment